Saturday, February 24, 2007

Self Indulgence

Someone once said "I've restricted my sexual intake". This being said 1 hour after getting laid, 3 hours after turning down a 3 way and 24 hours before being spanked, paddled, whipped and beaten in public. She may not know what will happen next, but it will not cum under the heading of "restricting my sexual intake". Booze, coke, crack, sex...who knows? Seems like she has been in and out of rehab 2 or 3 times just this week. Self indulgence?? NO...Selfish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One hour after having sex with my husband, 3 hours after turning down a three way and proud of that fact. Something I may not have done 4 days ago. Then I was spanked, paddled, whipped and beaten in pubic and private. Sir, I'm trying to understand the things You say. I know You have my best interest at heart. Though when reading it at first glance... then reading it again and again. It still hurts like a mutha-fucka. I agree I'm selfish when it comes to spankings. I'm taking extra care of this becuase I can be. The other things, I'm working on nipping them in the butt. That BUTT is huge.... I'll be nipping for a while Sir.

Anonymous said...

Does that last comment I made sound like a whiner to You Sir. Please disregaurd everything except, " You have my best interest at heart. " that was the only thing not worth deleting.